On the road show
Introducing The 2019 Shelby GT350
First things first, we want to warn you that that the 2019 GT350 looks very similar to the 2018 version it is replacing. But don’t worry, there are some serious changes under the hood that we know you’re going to like. Ford told Motor1 that customers are fans of the GT350 look, so they decided to focus more on chassis changes instead of cosmetic adjustments.
Noteworthy upgrades include:
- An upgraded suspension with new springs and revised dampers
- Three-mode electronic stability control
- New Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires with 19-inch aluminum wheels
- Six-piston front and four-piston rear Brembo brakes
- A revised spoiler
- A 5.2-liter Voodoo V8 engine
The 2019 GT350 will have 2 new color options: Velocity Blue and Ford Performance Blue. Customers can also opt for factory-painted racing stripes in 3 colors: Shadow Black, Oxford white, and Kona Blue. We didn’t expect Ford to make any extreme changes with the 2019 model, but they’ve done just enough to keep us interested. See for yourself, right here.