On the road show
Introducing The First 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
Today we’re giving you a break from reading about all those Dodge Demons that are flying off auction blocks. And instead, we’re taking about the very first 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye that rolled off the line Tuesday. Dodge has a long standing reputation of producing cars with serious power. With a range of 485-hp all the way up to 840-hp, we can’t argue with that. And the Hellcat Redeye? Well the Redeye sits in the middle of that power range.
The specs we know you’re dying for:
- 6.2-liter supercharged V-8 engine
- 797-hp and 707 lb-ft of torque
- Capable of going 0-60 mph in just 3.4 seconds
- Can do the quarter mile in just 10.8 seconds with the top speed of 131 mph
- Ultimate top speed of 203 mph
The cars are being built at the Brampton Assembly plant in Ontario, Canada and the first examples are being shipped to dealerships all over the country as we speak. The starting price? $71,350. Feast your eyes, right here.