On the road show
The 2020 Mustang EcoBoost Gets An Upgrade
With 2020 right around the corner, automakers are beginning to reveal goodies planned for next year. Of note is the 2020 Mustang EcoBoost, and the upgrades the Blue Oval is cooking up. The most exciting of the bunch? A High Performance Package. The HPP brings the Mustang EcoBoost’s 2.3-liter turbocharged inline-4 up to 330 horsepower, which is an increase from the standard 310-hp. The torque remains the same at 350 pound-feet.
Some other noteworthy upgrades:
- 4-piston brake calipers with 13.9-inch front rotors
- 32-millimeter solid sway bar up front
- Tubular 24-millimeter bar at the rear
- Alloy strut tower brace at the front
- Front fascia with extra cooling tunnels
The HPP upgrade for the 2020 EcoBoost is available in the fall. No details on pricing just yet, but as always, more to come.
Source: Motor Authority