On the road show
This Custom 1970 Dodge Charger “Tantrum” Is For Sale
SpeedKore Performance, a shop based out of Wisconsin, built this beautiful 1970 Dodge Charger back in 2015. We loved it back then, and we love it now. The combination of the engine, bodywork, and style of the second-generation Charger make it extrmely special. If you’re on the same page as us, you should know that this Tantrum is for sale. No price is listed, and you’ll have to call Fusion Luxury Motors in Chatsworth, California to find out. We’d bet it’ll go for somewhere in the six-figure range, which isn’t too crazy.. all things considered. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill modification project. The time and energy put into this is enough to call it a labor of love.
Some noteworthy specs..
- A custom chassis with an integrated roll cage
- 1,650 horsepower and loads of torque
- 9.0-liter Mercury Marine V-8 (with turbochargers, because why not)
- Tremec T-56 6-speed manual transmission
- 345-series Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
The cherry on top? It’s only got 41 miles on its odometer. Interested? So are we.