On the road show
Ole Yeller: The Shelby GT350
As if it wasn’t great enough on its own, this Shelby GT350 is an inspired ride…by one of the best-known fighter jets to ever hit the skies. Check out the specs:
- Yellow paint scheme, neon green accents
- Inspired by P-51D Mustang fighter plane
- Brembo, BASF, Pirelli, 3M, Recaro, and PIAA collaborated on design
- Carbon-fiber components
- 526-horsepower 5.2-liter V-8
- Tremec 6-speed manual gearbox
Find the GT350 at Ford’s AirVenture hangar this October.
via Motor Authority
Leave a comment
In order to post a comment, you need to register or sign in.