On the road show
The Stars and Stripes Edition From Dodge
The automaker rolled out a special Stars & Stripes edition available for the GT, R/T and Scat Pack models of the iconic Challenger and Charger cars. The Stars & Stripes package salutes the nation’s armed forces and adds a handful of modifications – inside and out.
- Satin center stripe that runs the length of the car
- U.S flag fender decal
- 20-inch wheels in gloss black
- Black badging
- Bronze finish for brake calipers
- Interior gloss black accents
- Black trim with bronze stitching
- Bronze finish on a few special touches
The cars will be debuted next week at the 2019 New York International Auto Show. Orders will be taken starting in May and will cost customers an extra $1,995. The Stars & Stripes Edition treatment will likely bridge the gap between now and when Dodge redesigns the cars sometime around 2021. Stay tuned.
Source: Motor Authority