On the road show
A Dodge Dealership is Buying up The Last Vipers .. And Offering a VIP Experience
Dodge Viper – a hand crafted sports car focused on lifestyle and performance. But sadly, the rumors are true. The Dodge Viper is currently in its final year of production. And yes, we’re as sad about it as you are. The Connor Avenue Assembly Plant in Michigan is pumping out the final Vipers as we speak. Those who want one will need to act fast. According to a press release by the dealership, Gerry Wood Dodge has secured 140 new 2017 Dodge Viper’s for production. Gerry Wood Dodge, based out of Salisbury, North Carolina, claims to be “one of the World’s largest Viper dealers.”
The dealership ordered several of the final Vipers with one-of-a-kind paint jobs and other unique accessories. The dealer claims it has “created 3 exclusive and unique Special Editions that have never before been released.” Included are the “ACR SOLID” Edition which is a limited run of 17 GTC’s with ACR Extreme Aero spec and fully loaded options with hand selected one-of-one colors that embody the total ACR experience. The “ADVANCED AERO SOLID” with consists of 14 GTC coupes with the Advanced Aero package complete with luxury appointments and beautiful one-of-one color selections for a totally customized ownership experience. And lastly, the 6 vehicle “BLACK STRIPE” – black on gold color combination with ACR spec and T/A2.0 Spec showing off the stripe options offered in the One-of-One program. The dealer noted: “Each vehicle in this series is 100% unique unto itself and can never be duplicated. They are truly ‘one of a kind’.”
It’s not just the cars that are one of a kind, but also the VIP Purchase experience that will be offered when buying a Viper at Gerry Wood Dodge.
* VIP pickup at Charlotte (CLT), Greensboro (GSO) airport, or the Rowan County Airport (private)
* White Glove delivery experience
* Nationwide and Local delivery services available
* No Charge HPDE Track weekend with the National Auto Sport Association (NASA)
* 10% off all OEM Viper Parts and Accessories to the original owner through our parts department
* Exclusive Viper Team for sales support
* One-of-One program consultation & Support
* One-of-One color pallet service with selections from 8,000 brilliant colors
* Finance terms up to 84 months for well qualified buyers
* Viper models do not qualify for Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.
Why don’t all dealerships come with a VIP experience? We’re not sure either..
Source : CarBuzz
Press Release: PR NewsWire: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gerry-wood-dodge-one-of-the-worlds-largest-viper-dealers-announces-2017-viper-vip-purchase-experience-300335390.html